April 18, 2018
Oona Horx-Strathern at the BFW Theme Day on May 31, 2018
The renowned trend researcher Oona Horx-Strathern from the Zukunftsinstitut will speak about myths and reality in the real estate sector at the BFW theme day "Future: Habitation, Life, Work – Myth & Reality" on the 31st May 2018 in Berlin.
The event is a cooperation of the BÜRO DR. VOGEL GMBH and the BFW Landesverband Berlin/Brandenburg e. V. It focuses on central questions of the real estate industry: How will we reside, live and work in the future? Which trends in the real estate sector have or haven't occured?
Therefore, key questions are:
- Which market developments are to be expected, which are specific to the Berlin-Brandenburg region?
- What developments and trends in products and processes will we see in the real estate sector over the next 5-15 years and why?
Leading industry experts provide answers to these questions, among others you will meet:
- Roderick Rauert, Managing Partner, Bauwerk Development GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Hascher, Managing Director, Hascher Jehle Assoziierte GmbH
- Nikolai Worp, Executive Commercial Director, OVG Real Estate GmbH
- Sebastián Hernández, Business Development Manager, Stora Enso
- Prof. Dr. Harald Simons, Management Board, empirica AG
- Claudia Hoyer, COO, TAG Immobilien AG
- Dr. Steffen Kammradt, Management Spokesman, Wirtschaftsförderung Land Brandenburg GmbH
- Dr. Michael Held, CEO, TERRAGON AG
Make your reservation now and register for the BFW Theme Day: "Future: Habitation, Life, Work – Myth & Reality". Deadline for registration is on May 24, 2018.
You can download the program (German) here.
You can register online on the website of the BFW Landesverband Berlin/Brandenburg e.V. via the link below (German):